BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

PINEHURST, N. [url=http://www.wholesalebasketballshoes.us/]C

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Relax
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2019 06:15:27    Onderwerp: PINEHURST, N. [url=http://www.wholesalebasketballshoes.us/]C Reageren met citaat

PINEHURST, N. Cheap Basketball Shoes China .C. -- Michelle Wie is becoming a regular contender in major championships, only now as an adult. She captivated womens golf as a teenager, contending in three straight LPGA Tour majors when she was 16. That was when she still was trying to compete against the men, when she didnt always look as if she was having fun and before injuries and criticism were a big part of her growing pains. On another tough day at Pinehurst No. 2, the 24-year-old from Hawaii held it together Friday with two key par putts and finished with back-to-back birdies for a 2-under 68, giving her a three-shot lead going into the weekend at the U.S. Womens Open. "I think you look at the way Michelle has played the last six months and you look at her differently," said Stacy Lewis, the No. 1 player in womens golf who was four shots out of the lead. "I think shes become one of the best ball-strikers on tour. She hits it really consistent. She knows where the balls going. And shes figuring out how to win. Thats the big thing." But theres a familiar name, and another teen prodigy, who joined Wie as the only players still under par. Lexi Thompson, who soundly beat Wie in the final round to win the Kraft Nabisco Championship for her first major title, powered her way out of the sand and weeds, running off three straight birdies to match Wies 68, the low score Friday. For all the interest in the men and women playing Pinehurst No. 2 in successive weeks, Wie and Thompson made the Womens Open more closely resemble the first LPGA major. Is it too early to start thinking rematch? "Definitely too early," Thompson said with a laugh. "Thirty-six holes in a major, thats a lot of golf to be played, especially at a U.S. Womens Open." For now, Wie had control. Her three-shot lead is the largest through 36 holes in the Womens Open in 11 years. She twice thought her shots were going off the turtleback greens, and twice she relied on her table-top putting stance to make long par saves. She finished with a 6-iron that set up a 12-foot birdie putt, and a 15-foot birdie on the par-5 ninth to reach 4-under 136. "End of the day yesterday, I was thinking if I just did this again, that would be nice," Wie said. "Finishing with two birdies is always great. Its a grind out there. Its not easy. Really grateful for the par putts that I made and some of the birdie putts that I made. I cant complain. Ill take it." Just when it looked as if this had the trappings of another runaway -- Martin Kaymer led by at least four shots over the final 48 holes to win the U.S. Open -- along came Thompson with a shot reminiscent of what Kaymer did last week. From the sand and bushes left of the fairway on the par-5 fifth hole, Thompson blasted a 5-iron from 195 yards just off the green, setting up two putts for birdie from about 60 feet. Kaymer was in roughly the same spot in the third round when he hit 7-iron from 202 yards to 5 feet, that pin position more toward the front. That was her third straight birdie, and she closed with four pars to reach 139. Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., and Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., each shot 73 to finish the second round in a tie for 14th place. Pinehurst No. 2 wasnt in much of a giving mood on another warm day in the North Carolina sandhills, with a brief shower in the middle of the afternoon that didnt do much to soften a dry, crusty golf course. Lewis, who opened with a bogey-free 67, picked up a bogey on her first hole in a wild round of six bogeys, three birdies and a tough 73. Even so, the two-time major champion managed to see the big picture. "I hung around, and thats what youve got to do at this tournament," said Lewis, at even-par with Amy Yang (69) and Minjee Lee, the 18-year-old amateur from Australia who played bogey-free on the back nine to salvage a 71. Lucy Li, the precocious 11-year-old and youngest qualifier in the history of the U.S. Womens Open, isnt leaving town until Monday. She just wont be playing any more golf. The sixth-grader from the Bay Area started with a double bogey for the second straight day and shot another 78 to miss the cut by seven shots. The cut was 9-over 149. Na Yeon Choi had a 70 and was at 1-over 141, followed by a Paula Creamer (72) at 2-over 142. The group at 143 included Karrie Webb (73) and So Yeon Ryu (74), who saved her hopes with three straight birdies on the front nine, and narrowly missing a fourth. All of them are former Womens Open champions. This is a different Wie they are chasing. She already has won this year in Hawaii, and she has eight top 10s and is No. 2 on the LPGA money list. Attribute that to a putting stroke that she owns, no matter how peculiar it looks with her back bent severely, almost parallel to the ground. And she has learned to play the shot -- she has a full allotment -- instead of worrying about her score or her position on the leaderboard. "I knew I could get better," Wie said. "I knew I could improve. But thats the game of golf. I think thats whats so fun about it. You work hard, you work hard, its a challenging game. You can never quite perfect it. I love working on my game. I love working on different shots. Just trying to get better every day. I never really lost a sense of determination or drive." Cheap Basketball Shoes Online . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. Cheap Basketball Shoes Free Shipping .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday. http://www.wholesalebasketballshoes.us/ . The 19-year-old Swiss centre back will initially have to impress in Uniteds reserve side to earn a spot in the first team. Veseli says "Manchester United has a long history of younger players coming through and hopefully I can follow and do the same.TORONTO -- His family isnt too happy about it but former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva says he cant wait to return to the cage after a lengthy layoff from a gruesome leg injury. The 39-year-old Brazilian is due to make his comeback Jan. 31 against Nick Diaz at UFC 183 in Las Vegas. Silva (33-6) has not fought since breaking his leg last December in a fight against middleweight champion Chris Weidman at UFC 168. The Brazilian star collapsed in the cage after his leg essentially shattered when Weidman checked his kick. "Im just dying to return to the Octagon and do the thing that I most love in my life," Silva said Friday through an interpreter on a media conference call. His family doesnt share that view, however. "To tell you the truth, theyre not too happy but they respect my wish and now theyre coping with it," he added. Asked about their objections, Silva replied: "I dont think anybodys family would like to see their family going to war and with mine it wouldnt be different." Silva had surgery the night of the Weidman fight to stabilize his broken left leg, with a 40-centimetre-long rod inserted into the tibia below the knee. His fibula was also broken in what he called "a mere accident." Silva says the injured leg is at 95 per cent and improving, promising it will be 100 per cent when he makes his comeback against Diaz. The rod may came out at a later date. He said he never contemplated retirement in the aftermath of the injury. And he said there was no hesitation when it came to delivering his first kkick back in the gym. Clearance Basketball Shoes. Silva said there are no limitations on his leg although he is not kicking as hard as he usually does. "Hes going to wait to kick hard at the day of the fight," said the interpreter. The 30-year-old Diaz (27-9-1) last fought in March 2013 when he lost a decision to then-welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre. Silva said he expects the fight with Diaz to be one of the best standup battles of the year. "Nick Diaz is a guy that walks forward. Hes got great boxing skills and hes going to come to fight. So the fans can expect a great fight." Asked whether he had sights set on regaining his 185-point title, Silva said his first priority was to see how he performs against Diaz. "Right now its not my priority but its not out of the question to fight for the title," said the Brazilian, who has seven fights left on his contract. Silva lost his title to Weidman at UFC 162 in July 2013. The second-round knockout ended a 17-fight winning streak that included 10 successful title defences. Silva was complimentary towards Weidman, calling him "a great champion." "Very talented. The guys for real," he said. In a conference call earlier this week, Diaz said he did not enjoy fighting and was a non-violent person. Its just something he had to do. Silva saw things a little differently, saying NASCAR drivers dont go out and burn rubber when they arent competing. "Its just a sport," he said of mixed martial arts. "Its a violent sport but it is what it is." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Relax Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: