BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The Reds agreed to one-year deals with shortsto

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Inside Info
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-12-2018 08:53:51    Onderwerp: The Reds agreed to one-year deals with shortsto Reageren met citaat

CINCINNATI - The Reds agreed to one-year deals with shortstop Zack Cozart and right-handed starter Mike Leake on Friday, leaving three Cincinnati players in arbitration. Air Jordan 3 Shoes For Sale Cheap .The team was still trying to reach agreements with catcher Devin Mesoraco, third baseman Todd Frazier and closer Aroldis Chapman. All three were All-Stars last season.Cozarts salary jumps from $600,000 last season to $2.35 million in 2015. He batted .221 in 147 games last year with four homers and 38 RBIs. The Reds like his defence — he committed only 10 errors.Leake got a raise from $5,925,000 to $9,775,000 next season. The right-hander went 11-13 with a 3.70 ERA in 33 starts last year, pitching a career-high 214 1-3 innings. Hell be counted on as an important part of the rotation following Mat Latos trade to Miami.The Reds havent had a case go to an arbitration hearing since 2004. The three players remaining are in position to get huge raises after their All-Star seasons.Mesoraco made $525,000 last season, when he took over as the starter and led all major league catchers in homers (25) and RBIs (80) while batting .273. His 24 homers while catching were the most by a Reds player since Johnny Bench did it in 1977. Mesoraco asked for $3.6 million and the club offered $2.45 million.Frazier led National League third basemen with 29 homers and 20 steals. He batted .273 and drove in 80 runs while making $600,000. He asked for $5.7 million. The club offered $3.9 million.Chapman got hit in the head by a line drive during spring training, resulting in surgery. He recovered and went 0-3 with 36 saves in 38 chances — the best percentage in the NL — and a 2.00 ERA in 54 appearances. He made $7,860,772 last season in salary and prorated bonuses. He asked for $8.7 million in salary in 2015 and the club offered $6.65 million.___Follow Joe Kay on Twitter: http://twitter.com/apjoekay Authentic Jordan 3 For Sale . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Cheap Jordan 3 Retro . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now. http://www.cheapairjordan3shoes.com/ . Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July. RALEIGH, N.C. - Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma says top-line forward Pascal Dupuis could miss the rest of the season with a knee injury. Bylsma said Friday after the teams game-day skate that Dupuis will have surgery "in a couple of weeks" to repair his anterior cruciate ligament. Bylsma says he has no timetable for Dupuis return and its "likely that it might" end his season. Dupuis hurrt his right knee in a loss at Ottawa on Monday when Senators defenceman Marc Methot hit Sidney Crosby, sending him into Dupuis. Air Jordan 3 Retro China. He has seven goals and 13 assists in 39 games. Joe Vitalie will replace him on the top line. Bylsma also says defenceman Brooks Orpik and forward Tanner Glass are scheduled to be activated from injured reserve before Friday nights game at Carolina. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Inside Info Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: