BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

KISSIMMEE, Fla. [url=http://www.authenticcelticsteamproshop.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Praatcaffee
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-02-2019 06:09:39    Onderwerp: KISSIMMEE, Fla. [url=http://www.authenticcelticsteamproshop. Reageren met citaat

KISSIMMEE, Fla. Robert Parish Celtics Jersey . -- Halfway through his six spring training appearances, R.A. Dickey feels like an old pitcher with a new beginning. "Its like getting to start over and do it the right way. You feel like youre getting a chance to reboot," Dickey said Sunday after pitching five shutout innings for the Toronto Blue Jays in a 4-3 exhibition loss to the Houston Astros. "It makes you somewhat regret not being able to invest the time that was really needed last year." Dickeys first spring with the Blue Jays was interrupted by the World Baseball Classic. A year after winning the NL Cy Young Award with the New York Mets in 2012, he went 4-7 through May with a 5.18 ERA. "You dont know that in the moment, and youre getting to do a really fantastic honour," he recalled, "but having spent a lot of time with my guys on the team and getting to prepare my body, (this spring) just feels normal." Dickey threw 82 pitches in five innings in his third spring start, giving up four hits and a walk while striking out four. He plans to get up to 95-100 pitches in his next two starts, then perhaps dial it back for his final spring outing before pitching in the season-opening series at Tampa Bay. "Being older, I know what I need to do to prepare, and this is one of the things that helps me feel confident when I take the mound, knowing that Ive gone deep in games in the spring," he said. "That way when it happens during the season Im able to do it right from the get-go and not have to build into it. It works for me. Everybodys different." Marwin Gonzalez and Carlos Perez drove in runs for the Astros in the eighth inning off losing pitcher Jeremy Jeffress. Jason Castro hit a two-run homer for the Astros in the sixth. The Blue Jays took a 3-2 lead in the eighth on a play in which the Astros lost a replay challenge for the second straight day. Steve Tolleson beat a close play at the plate, scoring on a double by Erik Kratz. "If its that close, then its definitely worth challenging because theres no telling what angle they may end up getting that can actually overturn it," Houston manager Bo Porter said. STARTING TIME BLUE JAYS: Asked about the diminished expectations for the Blue Jays this season, Dickey deadpanned: "I think were terrible, and I dont want anybody to take us seriously. I think because of last year, were probably going to get walked all over every game." ASTROS: Rudy Owens, a 26-year-old left-hander who has yet to pitch in the major leagues, matched zeroes with Dickey for three innings, giving up one hit. "I never faced that calibre of hitters, but its something Ive dealt with and Ive been doing for my entire career," he said. "Its time for me to step up and I did." TRAINERS ROOM Toronto manager John Gibbons on the post-Tommy John surgery outlook of pitcher Drew Huthison: "You dont even think of Tommy John; modern medicine is so good. Its almost like when you draft these guys and sign em, do Tommy John right away because sometimes they end up better than they were to begin with." NICE IMPRESSION Kratz drove in two runs with a single and a double while catching Dickeys knuckleball for five innings. "Calling knuckleballs is an anxious proposition so hes got to navigate that some. He did a good job," Dickey said. Bill Russell Celtics Jersey . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Reggie Lewis Celtics Jersey .Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude. http://www.authenticcelticsteamproshop.com/Cheap-John-Havlicek-Celtics-Jersey/ . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons.Auburn Hills, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Robert Covington scored 25 points off the bench to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to a 108-101 overtime win on Saturday. Michael Carter-Williams had 20 points, 15 assists and eight rebounds and Luc Mbah a Moute added 14 points with 11 rebounds for the Sixers, who have won two of their last three since opening the season 0-17. Meanwhile, Detroit has taken the dubious distinction of basketballs longest losing streak as it dropped an 11th straight game. The Pistons have not won since a Nov. 14 decision over the Oklahoma City Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Josh Smith totaled 23 points with eight rebounds and Kyle Singler added 21 in the setback. Final Score: Golden State 112, Chicago 102 Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Curry continued his shooting struggles at United Center, but Draymond Green picked up the slack. Green scored a career-high 31 points and stuffed the stat sheet as the Golden State Warriors pulled out a 112-102 road win over the Chicago Bulls to extend a franchise-best win streak to 12 games. Green made seven 3-pointers as part of an 11-for-20 shooting performance while also contributing seven rebounds, four steals and three blocks. Klay Thompson added 24 points and Curry scored 19 for the Warriors, who havent lost since a home setback to San Antonio on Nov. 11. Curry handed out a game-high seven assists but shot just 5-for-14 from the field in his first career win against the Bulls in Chicago. He hit a combined 19-for-55 in four previous losses. Jimmy Butlers 24 points and Pau Gasols 22-point, 20-rebound effort werent enough for Chicago, which fell to 2-5 at home this season. Final Score: Houston 100, Phoenix 95 Houston, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Patrick Beverley returned from a hamstring injury to give the Rockets a big lift, scoring 19 points in Houstons 100-95 victory over the Phoenix Suns. Beverley, who had missed Houstons last five games, knocked down 5-of-8 attempts from 3-point range and added six rebounds off the bench. Trevor Ariza also had 19 points in a game the Rockets led from start-to-finish en route to their seventh win in eight outings. Jammes Harden offset a 5-of-21 shooting night by posting 12 rebounds and seven assists. Al Horford Celtics Jersey. He finished with 15 points, while Donatas Motiejunas had 16 along with 11 rebounds. Phoenix received 23 points from Eric Bledsoe and 16 from sixth man Gerald Green, but couldnt overcome a slow start and build off Fridays 118-106 win at Dallas. Final Score: San Antonio 123, Minnesota 101 San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Marco Belinelli led seven Spurs in double figures with 20 points as San Antonio cruised past the Minnesota Timberwolves, 123-101, on Saturday. The Spurs shot a scorching 57.3 percent from the field even though Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker took the night off. Tim Duncan recorded 13 points and 10 rebounds, Kawhi Leonard and Cory Joseph netted 18 points apiece and Boris Diaw scored 17 points off the bench in San Antonios 10th win in its last 11 games. Zach LaVine led Minnesota with 22 points and a career-high 10 assists, while Shabazz Muhammad chipped in 20 points in the clubs fifth straight setback. Final Score: Orlando 105, Sacramento 96 Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Tobias Harris scored 27 points and the Orlando Magic took down the Sacramento Kings, 105-96. Victor Oladipo added 16 points and seven assists and Evan Fournier scored 15 for Orlando, which finished a six-game road trip with a 3-3 record. Darren Collison had 22 for the Kings, losers in five of their last six games. Final Score: LA Clippers 120, New Orleans 100 Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Blake Griffin had 30 points, seven rebounds and five assists in the Los Angeles Clippers 120-100 win over the New Orleans Pelicans. Griffin went over 7,000 points for his career on Saturday. He came into the game needing 12 to hit the mark. J.J. Redick made five 3-pointers en route to 21 points for the Clippers, who have won seven in a row. Jamal Crawford tallied 20 points and Chris Paul donated 18 points and 16 assists. Anthony Davis ended with 26 points for the Pelicans, who have dropped two straight and five of six. Omer Asik had 10 points and 10 rebounds. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Praatcaffee Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: