BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

TORONTO -- Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen fears Brazilian mi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Praatcaffee
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-02-2019 06:48:34    Onderwerp: TORONTO -- Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen fears Brazilian mi Reageren met citaat

TORONTO -- Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen fears Brazilian midfielder Jackson could face a ban for an off-the-ball incident on the weekend. Cheap Nike Shoes From China Free Shipping . "Theyre looking into it and well probably hear pretty soon," Nelsen said Tuesday, referencing the MLS. "I would say, as a guess, he probably might get a suspension." Jackson was yellow-carded in the 50th minute for an apparent elbow as players jostled in the buildup to a free kick in Saturdays 1-0 win over D.C. United. Nelsen said D.C. United midfielder Davy Arnaud was goading Jackson. "He shouldnt have retaliated but I can understand it," he said of the Brazilian. But Nelsen says he isnt about to shackle Jackson. "He just wants to win, the guy. Thats all he wants to do is he wants to win. Hell learn through experience, maybe theres better ways to do it. "But Id rather have guys who are wanting to win than little sheep out there. I understand weve got to tell him theres certain rules and regulations weve got to adhere to. "But theres a fire in Jackson that I really like and appreciate and he brings a lot of energy to this club." Toronto travels to Utah this weekend to play Real Salt Lake. And Nelsen was quick to point to Real Salt Lake forwards Alvaro Saborios weekend foul on A.J. DeLaGarza of the Los Angeles Galaxy. Saborio got a yellow card for the late challenge, with Galaxy players suggesting it should have been red. With Real Salt Lake already suffering a glut of injuries at forward, Nelsen did some campaigning Tuesday to reduce the RSL strike force by one more. "That could have broken his leg," Nelsen said of the Saborio challenge. "So if Jackson gets suspended, then youd like to hope that a guy whos nearly broken a guys leg is probably going to get suspended as well. "But I dont know, you never know. I dont make those rules." Jackson himself said he did not think a suspension is warranted, calling the incident "something that happened in the moment." NOTES: Midfielder Jeremy Hall and striker Jordan Hamilton were both back in training Monday after recovering from injury ... Nelsen says signing Canadian international winger Issey Morgan Nakajima-Farran is just a matter of time Nike Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . Mark Teahen scored the go-ahead run in the home seventh on an error by Scott Sizemore, who had knotted the game with a solo homer in the previous half- inning. Paul Konerko then hit an RBI single which proved to be the winning run. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes . -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night. http://www.nikeshoesfromchina.com/ . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants.Ocala, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Na Yeon Choi rallied to win the season-opening Coates Golf Championship on Saturday, but that didnt stop Lydia Ko from becoming the No. 1 player in the world. Choi carded a 4-under 68 to end the championship at 16-under-par 272, winning for the eighth time on the LPGA Tour and first time since 2012. I think I was so nervous out there, said Choi. Ive been waiting for this moment for so long. I played the front nine so well, but I think I was a little nervous. Im very honored to win for the first time in a long time. Ko made a costly double-bogey on the 17th hole to fall out of the lead. She scrambled for par at the last and closed with a 1-under 71, tied for second place at minus-15 with Jessica Korda (66) and Ha Na Jang (70). Despite the loss, the 17-year-old Ko will top the womens world rankings on Monday, making her the youngest golfer, male or female, to become the No. 1 player in the world. Obviously, it was a tough finish, but I played some really solid golf and there is a lot to take from this week, Ko said. Its just a huge honor to be world No. 1. Amy Yang also posted a 71 in the final round at Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club. She ended alone in fifth at 10-under-par 278. Alison Walshe (66) took sixth at 9-under 279, while Brittany Lang (70) ended alone in seventh at minus-8. Stacy Lewis, who also could have taken over the No. 1 ranking with a win this week, stumbled to a 3-over 75 to end at 7-under 281, tied with Sun Young Yoo (69) and So Yeon Ryu (72) in eighth place. Ko opened the round with a pair of birdies to push four strokes clear of the field, and it looked as though she would cruise to the title. She rolled in a birdie try from the fringe on No. 5 to stay two clear of Choi, who had caught fire, pouring in three straight birdies from the third to jump to minus-15. Choi inched closer to Ko with another birdie at No. 7 and Ko stumbled to a bogey at the eighth to slip into a share of the lead at 16-under. However, Choi bogeyed the ninth to give Ko the lead again and Ko ran off six straight pars from the ninth to stay at minnus-16. Cheap Nike Shoes From China. . Choi birdied the 12th to join Ko in the lead. At the 14th, Choi stuffed her approach to a foot and kicked it in for birdie and a 1-shot advantage. A two-shot swing at the 15th gave Ko the lead again. She poured in a long birdie putt from well over 50 feet before Choi missed a 6-footer for birdie. Choi also missed her par putt from about four feet, and just like that, she was one back. The 17th proved to be the difference. Choi was in the left trees, but had a shot. She missed the green to the right with her second. Ko was in the right fairway bunker and had to fade her ball around some trees. Kos second hit a tree and ricocheted into the woods. She pitched her third back to the fairway, then saw her fourth spin off the green and into the rough. She got up and down for double-bogey, which dropped her one back as Choi saved her par from off the green. Both players made par at the last as Choi walked off with the title. I was really nervous, especially on 17. I had a little spike mark in my line. I couldnt do anything about it, so I just trusted my line and it went in, said Choi. Jang, who played with Choi and Ko in the final round, bogeyed the first, but jumped within one of the lead with four birdies in a 5-hole span from the third. Like Ko, Jang bogeyed the eighth to stay one back. After eight straight pars from the ninth, Jang bogeyed No. 17, but she came right back with a birdie at the last to share second in her first official tour start. Korda had five birdies in the first 11 holes to move to 14-under. She parred six in a row from the 12th, then reached the green at the par-5 18th in two shots. Kordas eagle effort at the last rolled over the left edge and she tapped in for birdie, settling for a tie for second. NOTES: Choi earned $225,000 for the win. Her last victory came at the 2012 CME Group Titleholders ... Ko is four years younger than Tiger Woods was when he ascended to the top spot in the mens world rankings ... The tour heads to the Bahamas next week, where Korda will defend her title at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Praatcaffee Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: