BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Peter Forsberg Colorado Avalanche (1994-2004, 2007-2008, 201

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Praatcaffee
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-02-2019 06:31:54    Onderwerp: Peter Forsberg Colorado Avalanche (1994-2004, 2007-2008, 201 Reageren met citaat

Peter Forsberg Colorado Avalanche (1994-2004, 2007-2008, 2010-11)[Credit: Wikipedia]Peter Forsberg was drafted 6th overall by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1991 NHL Entry Draft, but was later traded to the Quebec Nordiques for Eric Lindros – so we wont consider his two seasons in Philly a reunion. Cheap Wholesale Balenciaga . However, Forsberg moved with the Nordiques to Colorado where he spent the next nine seasons. Following the 2004-05 lockout, Forsberg spent time with the Flyers and Predators before returning to Colorado, but he only played 11 more games with the Avalanche before retiring due to injuries. Luc RobitailleLos Angeles Kings (1986-1994, 1997-2001, 2003-2006)[Credit: USHL]Luc Robitaille served three different stints with the Los Angeles Kings. He spent time with the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers from 1994-1997, then with the Detroit Red Wings from 2001-03 where he won his only Stanley Cup as a player. He currently serves as the President of Business Operations for the Kings. Mark Recchi Pittsburgh Penguins (1988-1992, 2005-2006, 2006-08) Philadelphia Flyers (1992-1995, 1998-2004After winning the Stanley Cup with Pittsburgh in 1991, Recchi was dealt to the Flyers. Philadelphia then traded him to Montreal in a deal that sent John LeClair and Eric Desjardins – who would later become Recchis teammates – to the Flyers. Trevor Linden Vancouver Canucks (1988-1998, 2001-2008) [Credit: TrevorLinden.com]Selected 2nd overall by the Canucks in 1988, Linden became a key piece of the puzzle right off the bat. He was later traded to the New York Islanders during the 1997-98 season, where he played the following season. He then joined the Montreal Canadiens for two seasons before he was dealt to the Capitals. He played just 28 games with Washington before rejoining the Canucks. He retired 20 years to the day he was drafted and is currently the President of Hockey Operations for the Canucks.Alexei Kovalev New York Rangers (1992-1999, 2002-2004)Pittsburgh Penguins (1998-2003, 2010-2011)[Credit: New York Times]Alexei Kovalev was the first Russian born player in NHL history taken in the first round of the NHL Entry Draft. He won the Stanley Cup in 1994 with the Rangers and was one of the first Russians to have his name engraved on the Cup. Just 14 games into the 1998-99 season, Kovalev was dealt to the Penguins. He was traded back to the Rangers in 2003. Nearly eight years and two NHL teams later he made a return to Pittsburgh when he was traded by the Ottawa Senators.Brendan Shanahan New Jersey Devils (1987-1991, 2008-2009)[Credit: NHL]Brendan Shanahan joined the New Jersey Devils when he was 18-years-old. By his third NHL season he emerged as a point-per-game player. He returned to the Devils for the final season of his playing career, where he recorded 14 points in 34 games. He is the only player in NHL history to score over 600 goals and record 2,000 penalty minutes. He is currently the President and Alternate Governor of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Roberto LuongoFlorida Panthers (2000-2006, Present)[Credit: NHL]Roberto Luongo is back in the city where he made a name for himself. He is the winningest goalie in Panthers history and owns the record for most wins in a season. He was traded back to Florida last season one day before the trade deadline. This will be his first full season with the Panthers in nearly 10 years. Ryan SmythEdmonton Oilers (1994-2007, 2011-2014)Its probably impossible to find an Oilers fan who doesnt like Ryan Smyth. Selected 6th overall by Edmonton in 1994, the Banff native played most of his career with the Oilers. He was dealt to the Islanders during the 2006-2007 season in fear that he would test the free agent market. From New York he went to Colorado and Los Angeles each for two seasons before returning to Edmonton for the final three seasons of his career. Cheap Balenciagas For Sale . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes China . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders. http://www.wholesalebalenciaga.com/ . In fact, with a few improvements, this could very well be a decent team over the next few seasons. I will go into more detail when digging into the Canucks Off-Season Game Plan, which will be coming earlier this year since they are part of the non-playoff contingent, there are some reasons to think this is a favourable situation for President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden and whomever he selects to be the new general manager.KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Ryan Moore knows how to finish a tournament, and how to start a season.For the second straight year, Moore won the CIMB Classic on Sunday, and for the third year running he won on the PGA Tours fall schedule to get a flying start to the season, having also won the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in October 2012.Moore shot a 5-under 67 for a three-stroke win, beating fellow American Gary Woodland for the second straight year. He finished on 17-under 271 at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club to become the first player to defend a title on the PGA Tour since Tiger Woods at the Arnold Palmer Invitation in 2013.Sergio Garcia (69) and Kevin Na (70) shared a three-way tie for second with Woodland (67).Moore had eight birdies against three bogeys in the final round, and earned his fourth PGA Tour title with superb approach shots at the 14th and 17th holes for birdies, and some nerveless putting on the back nine.It was incredible to finish the way I did coming down those last few holes, Moore said. I like to tell myself all the time that I am a closer. Lets just do what we can, hit good shots and lets close this thing and I was able to do that.What he wasnt able to do yet is work out why he wins tournaments early in a new season and not after.Ive been thinking about that for a while trying to figure out why, Moore said. Maybe its because the end is near. I see that Im going to have six or seven weeks off pretty soon and its like its the home stretch, just play some good golf and finish off the year.Ive got to figure that out and try to approach every tournament that way.Woodland, who lost to Moore in a playoff at this tournament 12 months earlier, threatened to reverse that result by firing six birdies without a bogey over the first 15 holes to move within a shot of Moore.He had a birdie putt at 16 for a share of the lead that lipped out, and at 18 he had the chance for another birdie that would have upped the presssure on Moore, but missed it, and the close-range par putt. Balenciaga Shoes Cheap Sale. he par fives cost me all week, Woodland said. I played beautifully outside the par fives.Na birdied three of the first four holes to take a two-stroke lead and still led by a stroke after 12 before his round began to unravel.A bogey on the 13th dropped him back into a share of the lead; at 14, a downhill eagle opportunity slid past the hole at pace and turned into a three-putt for par; and at 15 he missed a birdie putt, leaving him two shots behind.With Moore taking a bogey at 16, Na looked like getting back a share of the lead with a birdie putt from two feet. Distracted by some cameras, he had to back off the putt, and missed it. After tapping in for par he waved his finger to the gallery in frustration.Things went from bad to worse at 17 when he put his tee shot into the top of a palm tree. With the ball irretrievable, he took a penalty and returned to the tee, finishing with a double-bogey six that ended his challenge.Its my fault hitting a bad putt and its hard to recover from that late in the day, Na said. I never got it together before I hit the next shot and you saw what happened.Its disappointing when you know you had the lead and its yours, but Ryan did step it up in the end.Another palm tree proved Garcias undoing on the par-5 10th, also having to take a penalty and return to the tee and the double-bogey seven dropped him from two shots off the lead to four.After nine, I thought I had a chance because I finally got some things going after two or three lip-outs early in the round for birdie, Garcia said. But unfortunately that double bogey kind of stopped me.South Koreas Bae Sang-moon (69) was tied for fifth with 21-year-old Australian Cameron Smith (68), who vaulted up from 13th to fourth on the Order of Merit in the Asian Tour, which co-sanctioned this event.Last seasons FedEx Cup winner, Billy Horschel, finished at 4-under in joint 37th. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Praatcaffee Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: