BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdans loan spell at Wigan is exp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Sanseveria's
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-01-2019 06:32:14    Onderwerp: Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdans loan spell at Wigan is exp Reageren met citaat

Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdans loan spell at Wigan is expected to be cut short after he suffered a season-ending knee injury. Karl Malone Jersey . Bogdan, who joined the Latics in the summer and was due to stay for the full campaign, was carried off on a stretcher during the second half of the goalless draw at Barnsley on Saturday. Loris Karius and Simon Mignolet are ahead of Bogdan in the Anfield pecking order Scans have revealed the Hungary international suffered a tear to his anterior cruciate ligament, which usually means at least six months on the sidelines. He said: I have just received the result of my MRI scan, which showed that I tore my ACL in my right knee.It will be a lengthy recovery. I am sure I will return stronger. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Check this out! Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Bogdan was allowed to move to Wigan after the arrival of Loris Karius, coupled with the rise of highly-rated young keeper Danny Ward and the presence of Simon Mignolet, left him surplus to requirements at Anfield.The 29-year-old has made just six appearances, two in the Premier League, since joining LIverpool on a free transfer from Bolton in the summer of 2015. Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Barnsley and Wigan Athletic. Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Liverpool best Ive played WATCH: Carra on Gerrard… Goalless at Oakwell Transfer Centre Jae Crowder Jersey . There will be no Down Under four-peat for Djokovic, as the eighth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka outlasted the second seed 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7 at Melbourne Parks Rod Laver Arena in yet another five-set thriller in their burgeoning rivalry. Jonas Jerebko Jersey . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. http://www.officialjazzauthenticstore.com/kids-ricky-rubio-jazz-jersey/ . "I just think what it does for everybody in life is real simple," said Babcock early on Friday afternoon. "You dont give in. You just keep on keeping on. Is it going to go your way every time? No. But you choose your attitude and how you perform and how hard you dig in." Nearly four years to the day of the 2010 gold medal match in Vancouver, his team dug in with its best effort of these Olympics, snuffing out the high-powered Americans for another opportunity at gold.MINSK, Belarus -- Alex Burrows suffered only a charley horse from a knee-on-knee hit by Joachim Ramoser, the IIHF revealed in announcing a one-game suspension for the Italian forward. Burrows was injured late in the first period of Team Canadas 6-1 victory over Italy on Friday at the world hockey championship. He did not return with an apparent right leg injury that it turned out was not related to his knee. The IIHF disciplinary panel determined that Ramooser "endangered the safety of Burrows. Utah Jazz Jerseys. " "The Panel agrees that Ramoser had no intention to injure Borrows but that he did initiate contact illegally with his knee and must take responsibility for causing the injury to Burrows," it said in a statement released Saturday. Canadian coach Dave Tippett agreed with Italian coach Tom Pokels assertion that Ramoser did not deliver the knee-on-knee hit intentionally. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Sanseveria's Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: