BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ORCHARD PARK, N. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliaairmax90.com/

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Sanseveria's
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-01-2019 03:10:24    Onderwerp: ORCHARD PARK, N. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliaairmax90.com/ Reageren met citaat

ORCHARD PARK, N. Buy Cheap Air Max 90 .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills approach to the NFL draft this year has much to do with EJ Manuel. After selecting the quarterback in the first round last year, the next step is adding talent to give Manuel the opportunity to progress after an inconsistent and injury-shortened rookie season. "Its a quarterback-driven league, so were going to give every avenue and every piece of the puzzle to surround EJ and make him as successful as possible," general manager Doug Whaley said. "What we did this off-season affords us the opportunity to go any way and every way in the draft. But our main focus is making sure EJ progresses." Manuels progression is a point of emphasis for a team that hasnt had stability at quarterback since Hall of Famer Jim Kelly retired following the 1996 season. And questions remain whether Manuel is capable of providing that stability. He went 4-6 and oversaw a sputtering offence that contributed to Buffalo (6-10) extending the NFLs longest active playoff drought to 14 seasons. The Bills can do little but cross their fingers in hoping Manuel can stay healthy after being sidelined by knee injuries on three separate occasions. What they can control is adding pieces to the offence. Buffalo began by creating two new offensive positions on coach Doug Marrones staff, including quarterbacks coach Todd Downing. Whaley also acquired Mike Williams, a proven receiver with a troubled off-field past, in a trade with Tampa Bay. The next step is the draft, which is top-heavy on receivers and offensive tackles. Here are five things to look out for from Buffalo, which opens with the ninth pick: DOUBLING DOWN ON WR: Despite acquiring Williams and drafting receivers Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin last year, the Bills might not be done restocking the position. Buffalos passing attack lacked a dependable threat, finishing 29th in the NFL in yards gained. At 6-foot-5, Texas A&Ms Mike Evans has the size and range Buffalo lacks. And Clemsons Sammy Watkins has the overall talent that might be too good to pass up despite his 6-1 frame. "We believe so," Whaley said of Watkins, for whom Buffalo probably has to move up. "We think his traits are dynamic enough to overcome his lack of height." Tight end is another option, with North Carolinas Eric Ebron in the mix. O-LINE NEEDS: With left tackle Cordy Glenn protecting Manuels blind side, the Bills are interested in upgrading the other side of their line. Whaley expects more teams to adopt what he calls "NASCAR packages," featuring swift-footed pass rushers across the defensive front. "You need a right tackle nowadays as athletic as your left tackle," he said. The draft features several highly regarded tackles, including Auburns Greg Robinson, Michigans Taylor Lewan and Texas A&Ms Jake Matthews. The Bills also have a pressing need at left guard that is expected to be addressed in later rounds. REPLACING BYRD: The Bills believe they have enough depth to overcome losing three-time Pro Bowl safety Jairus Byrd in free agency. Aaron Williams was solid in making the switch last season from cornerback. Returning players DaNorris Searcy, Jonathan Meeks and Duke Williams will compete for regular jobs. And then theres the free agent addition of Corey Graham, who can play cornerback and safety. WHALEYS DEBUT: After spending his first three years in Buffalo being groomed for the GMs job, Whaley gets to run his first draft after Buddy Nix stepped down a year ago. At 41, Whaley has extensive background as a scout after working his way up through the Steelers organization. And hes eager to begin being judged on how he does rebuilding the Bills. "Call me crazy, I like it," Whaley said. "Im a competitor and I want to win. If thats my role and thats my job, I embrace my destiny." REMEMBERING RALPH: This is the Bills first draft since owner and founder Ralph Wilson died in March. Wilson enjoyed being involved in the draft. Wilson proudly recalled the time he broke a deadlock among executives by urging them to select running back Thurman Thomas in the second round of the 1988 draft. Thomas went on to a Hall of Fame career. "This was his favourite time of year," Bills president Russ Brandon said. "People ask me all the time how we can honour Mr. Wilsons legacy. And my answer is always the same. Its one word: Win." Air Max 90 Australia Online . Hemsky left the Oilers Tuesday night loss to the Dallas Stars in the second period and did not return. Through 48 games this season, Hemsky has seven goals and a total of 24 points. Air Max 90 Australia Cheap . As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back. http://www.cheapaustraliaairmax90.com/ . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League.VICTORIA -- Canadian Olympic gold medallist Simon Whitfield announced his retirement from competitive triathlon early Wednesday, becoming a consultant in sports entertainment. Whitfield, from Kingston, Ont., is the most decorated triathlete in Canadian history, winning gold at the 2000 Sydney Olympics and silver at the 2008 Beijing Games. The 38-year-old was Canadas flag bearer at the 2012 London Games. "Today marks the end of my career as a professional athlete; its been an incredible journey and an amazing chapter in my life," said Whitfield in a release on his personal website. "I grew up dreaming of representing Canada at the Olympic Games, though I never imagined I would have the honour of wearing the Maple Leaf four times, winning two Olympic medals, and bearing the flag." Whitfield also won gold at the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester, U.K. and bronze at the 1999 Commonwealth Games in Winnipeg. He won 12 Canadian championships and earned 14 world cup victories. He will now join Fantan Group -- an international consultancy firm -- and lead its new sports entertainment division in Victorria. Air Max 90 Australia Outlet. "It is time to shift gears. I have spent years with athletes of all ages -- sharing -- motivating -- challenging," said Whitfield. "As part of the Fantan team, I have the ideal partnership to put much of what Ive learned as a competitive athlete toward design and innovation in sports entertainment." Many Canadian athletes tweeted their thanks and congratulations to Whitfield. "Congrats to (at)simonwhitfield on an incredible career," said two-time Olympic gold medallist Catriona Le May Doan in a tweet. "Thanks for inspiring so many Canadians!" Jayna Hefford, a four-time Olympic medallist with Canadas womens hockey team, echoed Le May Doans sentiments. "Sad to hear (at)simonwhitfield is retiring. What an incredible career! So many great memories watching him compete for .canada," said Hefford. "Happy Retirement (at)simonwhitfield.Youve inspired so many,including me while making us all smile.Thanks4BeingU," said Canadian womens national soccer team member Karina Leblanc, including a picture of her and Whitfield in the tweet. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Sanseveria's Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: