BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

BAROLO, Italy -- Rigoberto Uran won the 12th stage of the Gi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Inside Info
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-12-2018 02:16:15    Onderwerp: BAROLO, Italy -- Rigoberto Uran won the 12th stage of the Gi Reageren met citaat

BAROLO, Italy -- Rigoberto Uran won the 12th stage of the Giro dItalia and took the overall lead on Thursday. Air Max Sale Outlet . The Colombian was 57 seconds behind Cadel Evans going into the stage, then won the 42-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo in under an hour, and Evans finished 1 minute, 34 seconds behind in third. "Its incredible, Im really surprised. I didnt think that I would win it. I cannot believe I won the stage and took the pink jersey," Uran said. "I worked a lot on my time trial, spending time in the wind tunnel over the winter, but today surpassed my expectations. "Its too early to say the race is over. We still have not raced the hardest mountains yet. The most difficult part of the Giro is still to come." Uran took the pink jersey off Evans to lead the Australian by 37 seconds. "I saw Uran coming into form," Evans said, "but I honestly did not expect him to have such an amazing time trial. Of course, I had hoped to have done better myself. The time trial course suited me well, but as I said yesterday, the verdict is on the road. "My position is good tactically. It is going to be interesting." Diego Ulissi led for most of the day and looked on course for a third stage victory in the race but had to settle for second after Uran beat the Italian cyclists time by 1:17. Overall, Rafal Majka was third, 1:52 behind Uran. Thomas de Gendt was one of the early leaders and was in front for a long time as he was one of the last cyclists to complete the stage on dry roads. Later cyclists struggled in the rain, and there was even thunder and lightning at the finish. There was a scare when Tobias Ludvigsson misjudged a corner on the technical descent and went flying over a barrier, landing hard after a short drop. He lay prone for several minutes but was later seen sitting up before being taken to hospital. The weather abated and the roads were beginning to dry out again when Ulissi came flying out of the starting gates. He crossed the line 50 seconds ahead of De Gendt, who eventually finished eighth. Fridays 13th stage is a mainly flat, 158-kilometre (98-mile) leg from Fossano to Rivarolo Canavese. Goedkope Nike Air Max Nederland . -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates. Air Max Nederland Bestellen . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. http://www.goedkopeairmaxsale.nl/ . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play.BARCELONA, Spain -- Atletico Madrid slumped to a stunning 3-0 loss at Osasuna on Sunday, leaving Real Madrid as the sole leader of the Spanish league for the first time since May 2012. Osasuna beat Atletico at its own game, both in its tough, physical approach and its set piece strategy to take a three-goal lead at the break after one of Atleticos worst first halves in three years under coach Diego Simeone. Alvaro Cejudo opened the scoring from a corner kick in the sixth minute before fellow forwards Emiliano Armenteros and Roberto Torres added goals in the 21st and 42nd. Atleticos loss came one day after Barcelona lost 3-1 at Real Sociedad, with both the former front-runners looking weary after their Champions League trips in midweek. Atletico fullback Filipe Luis, who returned from injury, said that their win at AC Milan on Wednesday had nothing to do with this defeat. "Osasuna played a great game," said Filipe Luis. "You cant take anything away from them. They beat us in every facet of the match." Atletico and Barcelona have both dropped 10 points over the last seven rounds, allowing Madrid to turn a five-point deficit into a three-point lead despite playing without Ballon dOr winner Cristiano Ronaldo during a three-game suspension. Madrid hadnt topped the standings since winning the title in 2011-12. Simeone quickly needs to restore both his teams fitness and confidence before it hosts Madrid next weekend after its crosstown rivals travel to German side Schalke 04 on Wednesday. Also on Sunday, Athletic Bilbao strengthened its hold on fourth place by winning 2-0 at Real Betis after the bottom side had two players dismissed, while Valencia and Sevilla won to move to within five points of sixth place and Spains last Europa League spot. Osasuna had already earned draws against Barcelona and Madrid at El Reyno de Navarra Stadium this season, and Javi Gracias side lived up to its reputation as being one of the toughest hosts in the Liga. "I think the fact that those three teams havent won here says a lot," said Cejudo, who credited his teams fans for their vocal support that he said "pushes" the team forward. Air Max Goedkoop. Osasuna used a bit of well-executed trickery to strike first when it sent several players to the near post to draw in Atleticos defence before Torres crossed to the far post, where Cejudo had charged in late to drive the ball home. Osasuna was a step faster to almost every ball and Armenteros beat Gabi Fernandez to a loose ball before he unleashed a blistering left-footed strike from outside the area that went in off the post. Diego Costa mustered a shot that sailed wide in the 21st, but Atletico never responded to Osasunas surge and a collective breakdown in defence cost it a third goal. David Villa first failed to fight for a ball in midfield, and then two defenders left Torres unmarked to nod Damia Abellas cross under goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. "It was a day to remember," said Gracia. "Its a big step for us as we try to stay up." Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions. Bilbaos Iker Muniain converted a penalty in the 34th minute after Damien Perquis tripped Kike Sola in the area. Another reckless tackle by Perquis earned him a second yellow card in the 41st to completely deflate the crowd at Benito Villamarin Stadium. Betis was left with nine men from the 58th when Lorenzo Reyes handled the ball after he had already been booked for arguing. Bilbao substitute Guillermo Fernandez headed in the first ball he touched in the 81st. Valencia needed an injury-time goal from 19-year-old defender Ruben Vezo in his first start to complete a 2-1 comeback win at home over Granada. Sevilla won 1-0 at Rayo Vallecano thanks to fullback Jorge "Coke" Andujars 57th-minute header. Sevilla played the last seven minutes with 10 men after Vicente Iborra received his second booking. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> Inside Info Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: