BElauwZEwartforum BElauwZEwartforum
Meerwaarde site

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Stream DVD collection via Plex to 75 inch 4K TV

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> PS3 gaming - COD only!
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-06-2015 07:42:39    Onderwerp: Stream DVD collection via Plex to 75 inch 4K TV Reageren met citaat

Stream DVD collection via Plex to 75 inch 4K TV

This is a simple guide on how you can watch and stream your own DVD collection on 75 inch 4K TV through Plex hassle free by ripping DVD to 75 inch 4K TV via Plex.

Source: Copy DVD to Plex Media Server for Watching on 75 inch 4K TV

Q: "Can I play DVD on 75 inch 4K TV via Plex? I am copying my DVD collection to using the Plex Media Server in my home theater. In order to maximize my flexibility from playing on my 75 inch 4K TV to an iPad I am converting them into original format use Wondershare. It is taking about 1 hour to 1.5 hours per DVD. Is that normal? Any great software can recommend for me?"

There's 4K TV - Sony's 75-inch, XBR-75X910C 4K TV, the real winner here is that 4K screen: If you are looking for the best TV experience you can get outside a theater with the latest in resolution quality, that screen is hard to beat. If you have a number of DVDs, wouldn't it be nice to have all these movies backed up and saved to watch anytime you want without having to pull out the disc use Plex Media Server. In this article will focus on how to rip DVD to Plex Media Sever for playing and streaming on 75 inch 4K TV.

Hot Search: DVD to NAS | Blu-ray to Xbox | ISO to PS3/PS4 | YIFY to Plex | AVI to Plex

Since physical discs are always encrypted with copy protection, you can't simply copy your DVD library to your Plex library and play the contents of disc on 4K TV. To rip DVD contents for 4K TV, What you need is a powerful DVD Converting tool. Here Pavtube DVDAid (Read the review) is highly recommend which works as the best software to convert DVD files to 75 inch 4K TV friendly format MP4/MKV etc with least quality loss. Moreover, this program also comes with optimized format presets for almost all popular multimedia devices.

With it, you should be able to open, play, edit, upload the new file without any hassle. And you could get wonderful output files and never worry about out of audio/video sync. If you are running on Mac, please turn to its equivalent Mac version. Just get the right version and follow the steps below to encode DVD for adding to Plex Media Sever for playing on 75 inch 4K TV.

Free download DVD to 4K TV Converter

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html

Rip DVD off for loading to Plex Media Server and Stream to 75 inch 4K TV

Step 1. Load DVD files

Start up this DVD to 4K TV Converter, and then click disc icon to import all DVD video files.

Step 2. Choose format

Click Format bar and choose "H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)" from "Common Video", which can be recognized by 75 inch 4K TV and Plex well. MKV is also a good choice; as a container format it takes whatever you give it. Or backup DVD with Main Title only and original structure for storage.

Learn >> Plex Supported Format | Best Video/Audio Formats for Sony TV...

Tip: With the right settings you can retain the quality of the original DVD while also saving space. This is particularly helpful when streaming over your network, depending on your network quality. Simply click Settings bar and you can tweak the settings to your satisfaction and even save it as preset.

Step 3. Finally click the Convert button to begin ripping DVD to 4KTV format.

After encoding process has finished successfully, go into the destination directory and drop the converted files into Plex. Once all this is done, your videos will be ready to play with Plex Media Sever on Windows and stream. to big screen 75 inch 4K TV mentioned above for enjoying anytime you want.

Additional Tips:

This versatile DVD to Plex Converter not only can convert DVD to MP4, it can also encode DVD to MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc to play on different media players. If you want to rip Blu-ray/DVD movies with multi-tracks keeping, get Pavtube ByteCopy. (Here is the comparison).

Big news! To celebrate the 2015 Father's Day, Pavtube Studio hold the 50% OFF Promotion on DVDAid, DVDAid for Mac, ByteCopy, ByteCopy for Mac, etc. You can enjoy the big discount before June 25th, you will not miss it!

Read More:
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Gerbanio

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-11-2018 09:01:46    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I know it's too hard to understand. But the knowledge in the body
ทางเข้า sbobet
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BElauwZEwartforum -> PS3 gaming - COD only! Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: